What are Soffit Panels?
What You Need to Know About Soffit Panels
- Most contractors agree that you should have one square foot of ventilation per every 150 square feet of attic
- You can combine soffit styles, for example, you can have one vented soffit for every two closed soffit
- Reasons your roof may not need soffit air flow- vented in other areas such as gables, ridge cap, electrical vents, or attics with insulation directly under the roof decking.
- 40-year paint warranty
- Color matching to trim and/or roof
- Typically held in with J-channel.
- Only available in 10’ sections
- 29 or 26 gauge
Vented soffit is a textured panel with very small perforations in the panel to allow air flow. These panels are good with a wider eave and a smaller amount of attic space because of the small perforations. Vented airflow on the outside of the building gives the attic proper ventilation, helping reduce energy costs and potential moisture build up.
Flat panel soffit?
Non-vented, aka continuous or closed soffit, is a panel with no perforations, but a continuous, closed panel with slight striations in the middle for an aesthetic look. Closed soffit works best for narrow eaves or if you need to ventilate a large amount of space in your attic. If your roof does not require airflow from the soffits, this is a great option.
Manufacturer Direct Pricing
Open to The Public
Ontime Production Guarantee
Delivery Services Available
Fast Free Estimates
Quality American Made Materials
100% American Made Steel Roofing Supplies
Our Clients Love Us
"Absolutely recommend these guys. I had them cut and bend some custom size trim and when I got it all home realized one end was too wide. Called them and they reworked the order for me no charge 👍 "
"From the office to the shop, this company is amazing with their customer service and their amazing product. Highly recommend."
"The best metal roofing company we were able to get a quote from. Very friendly and helpful customer service. They ensured we got all the things needed in our quote. We love that they custom cut the panels."
"Great staff, good prices and products. Got custom metal bent on the spot. Stoked to have a metal supplier this close to home."